I love this set, please update more.
Pixel Plebes Digital Card Deck
A downloadable asset pack
The Pixel Plebes Digital Card Deck
This set of pixelated playing cards was designed for Cutpurse and Looby alike!
This spin on an English deck features the face-fronts for the standard 52 cards, two Jokers, card back, and info card template. 90 x 126px tile size.
Currently optimized for digital use.
Just looking? Grab the Broadway Straight in the Screenshots.
- Unique suit colors
- Unique face cards for each suit
- Unique Ace cards depicting the Kingdom of each suit
- Original concept pixel art of the "Suicide King" of Hearts that began this project
Purchases of this deck are to raise money for a commercial printing of this deck. Your purchase will not include a physical copy, but will allow me to further this project. Users who purchase the digital deck can be credited on the box of the first print!
This is a living project! If you have needs/issues with the pack, let me know and we can work to getting updates and patches to the art!
- Animated Face Cards - IN PROGRESS
- Animated Aces/Jokers - COMPLETE
- Simple four-color set - IN PROGRESS
- Tileset at 1x [PNG] 2 versions
- Tileset at 4x [PNG] 2 versions
- Individual Cards at 1x [PNG,zip] 2 versions
- Individual Cards at 4x [PNG,zip] 2 versions
- Concept art 240x360px [PNG]
- Concept art 1920x2880px [PNG]
- Zip file package of all above ^
- UPDATE 001 ARTWORK Zip File (with 1x and 4x sizes, sheet and individuals)
Note: Removed Source file, as it wasn't being utilized.
I want you to buy this if you love my art too and think you can take it fun places.
Cheers to your playing and creating! Thank you for enjoying my art.
Please Attribute as: Devlyn JD
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
These are absolutely beautiful. Would definitely love to own a physical copy of this set
ME TOO, actually! I have just returned to my personal projects. For this I am doing a palette, transparency, and animation update for end of July. After that I will order a proof and post up my results in a devlog. If they feel right in the real world I will look thru if it is worth it to produce and sell, or build a campaign to get them out there.
Awesome news! I've been searching for some nice pixel art playing cards, and there have been some funded with kickstarter, but truthfully, I find yours a lot better. Best of luck if you decide to go ahead with it, and do let us know!
Awesome art, I love it
I'm big into cardistry & sleight of hand & would love to have a physical copy of this deck, Really beautiful art man.